
J: Hello!
N, M: Hello Judith!
J: Did you watch TV on last night?
M: I didn't watch TV last night.
N: I watched Hispania. Was it a drama series.
J: Did you watch anything good on TV?
N: Yes, I did.
M: What channel was it on?
J: On Antena 3.
M: What about today?
N: I'm watching “Quién vive allí”.
J: What channel is it on?
M: On la sexta.
N: I like this programme I will also watch it.
J: What else is on?
N: Los videos caseros más divertidos de Amèrica.
M: I will also watch it. What channel is it on?
N: On disney channel.
J: What type of programme is it?
N: It's a funny reality show.
N, M: Hello Judith!
J: Did you watch TV on last night?
M: I didn't watch TV last night.
N: I watched Hispania. Was it a drama series.
J: Did you watch anything good on TV?
N: Yes, I did.
M: What channel was it on?
J: On Antena 3.
M: What about today?
N: I'm watching “Quién vive allí”.
J: What channel is it on?
M: On la sexta.
N: I like this programme I will also watch it.
J: What else is on?
N: Los videos caseros más divertidos de Amèrica.
M: I will also watch it. What channel is it on?
N: On disney channel.
J: What type of programme is it?
N: It's a funny reality show.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada